Welcome to the Random Rant. This is where you will find... well, random thoughts and concers and questions and who knows. Sometimes funny, sometimes not.
Its random, so we can do what we want.
Real Friends? Friends you can grow up with and they remain pretty much the same. Friends you can kick it with who encourage you and trust you and whom you can trust your life with.
Just Leaving? There was a time when, your mate was not treating you appropriately, you left. It did not matter how paid, what kind of car, or how good the sex was, you just got your stuff and left. But now, we linger on and on in romances that are destroying us. Why?
Courage? Why do we chicken out the moment we are challenged? Why can't we stand up and defend our beliefs, ethics, morals, lifestyles, and choices without becoming belligerent and violent. believe something, defend it, do not be swayed by crowds, sex, or money.
- Public Schools?
- Tito Jackson?
- The Smurfs?
- Space Ghost?
- Our Parents?
- Real gentlemanly, honest, non-sex happy men?
- Caring, compassionate, gentile, non-golddiggin women?
- The struggles for the homeless, the hungry, the disadvantaged?
- Human Rights Activists?
- Watching sunsets?
- Drive-ins instead of Drive-byes?
- Officer Friendly instead of Officer-Fuck-You-UP
- The Revolution, as in Prince & the Revolution?
- The days when we controlled technology instead of it controlling us?
- Common Sense. Not the hip-hopper, but common wisdom?
- Playing for the love instead of the pay?
- Turning pages with fingers instead the double-click of a mouse button?
- Finger paints and Crayola Crayons?
- Saying "Hello", "Good Morning", and "Thank you"?
- Keeping our word…about everything?
- Does anyone under 40 get married these days? In a church?
- Having sober super-heroes?
- Keeping some stupid, "childish" myths and traditions sacred?
- Bugs Bunny, Woody Woodpecker, Dafy Duck, Space Ghost, and real dope cartoons?
- Real Actors and Actresses on TV. I watch TV to ESCAPE relality for a lil while.
- what's the difference between an outer and inner city?
- most problems would not exist if people would mind there own business.
- how many of your conversations have started with, "I know I should not say anything but "?
- why is it that in a 1000 page catalog 600 pages are for women’s clothes, 150 pages for housewares, 200 pages for kids' gear, and the last few 50 pages for men's clothes?
- how come the majority of women's clothes designers are men?
- if there is only one God, how come there are so many religions?
- if insurance is supposed to help, then how come it costs so much?
- will the coyote ever catch the road runner? will tom ever catch jerry?
- how come Spike the dog can talk, but tom and jerry can't?
- how in the world can beer and wine be "dry"?
- if beer and wine are made from natural things like barley and grapes, why are they alcoholic which is not natural?
- how come people care more about celebrities than the person next door?
- in 20 years, will Snoop Doggy Dog be on an A.M. rap dusty station?
- if so many people are out during the day, who the hell is working?
- how come hotdogs come in 10-packs and buns in 8-packs?
- will there be a song that R.Kelly won't remix?
- why do we only say "Bless You" after someone sneezes?
- Why is this the only country in the world that makes employees feel guilty about staying home with their families every once and a while?
- But this is the same country that allows and wonders why kids to "divorce" their parents.
- If the number of seconds, minutes, and hours has not changed why is their not enough time?
- Did you know that a AA Battery is the average size of most bullets?
- Why do we believe that in order to be "human" we must work all the time?
- Why is it such a bad thing to rest?
- Why do people stand for what they believe in until it no longer profits them?
- Why are we only concerned when something immediately impacts our current status and forget about everyone else's?
- Why must only the strong survive?
- And if I say, "As long as it don't hurt nobody" no matter what I do is okay?
- Why is believing in God almost a crime now-a-days, but participating in evil spirits and witches is not, (Halloween)?
- Did you know that 90% of all the world's sports are methaphors for war?
- How come you believe in the mystical and intangible power of Love but can not believe in the mystical and intangible power of God?
- Why do we believe that it is better to fake strength than to admit weakness?
- Why do we contradict ourselves?